Welcome to Joy and Fitness!

These are two things that I need to have in my life. Some times I am great with it but other times I struggle. Looking forward to sharing and learning with you!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Coach Summit 2010

Last Thursday I flew to LA for the 2010 Team Beachbody Coach Summit. The weekend was more amazing than I could have imagined. I met an instant friend and now success partner the first morning I was there. I got to work out with the Beachbody trainers which was just amazing. Having just completed Insanity it was fun having Shaun T kick my butt in person! Every one there was so friendly and full of energy. The sessions were so chocked full of great, useful information.

The two big things I walked away with:
1) Beachbody! The more I learned about this company the more I loved it. I got to tour their offices and heard a great deal about the "Dude" culture that they work to create and the mission that keeps them moving forward. They are passionate about helping people lead better lives. They are energetic and driven yet relaxed and authentic. Everything about this company just resonates with me.
2) I can do this! I came into Summit feeling really hung up on this being a direct marketing company. I am no sales person so I was concerned about how successful I would be. What I found I needed to be successful is: to be my self and have a passion for making people's lives better. What?? I can TOTALLY to this. It made me realize that there is a reason I was attracted to this company and at this time in my life. I am so excited about the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment