Welcome to Joy and Fitness!

These are two things that I need to have in my life. Some times I am great with it but other times I struggle. Looking forward to sharing and learning with you!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Round 2 week 2

I am in such a different place than I was a week ago. Last week I was scared to be starting this journey. This week brought experience and perspective. I am loving lifting heavy. It makes me feel powerful and happy. I feel like even with one week my body is responding positively.

Some things I learned this week:
- Make the plan visible so that you can see if you are being consistent in your daily behaviors in order to hit your plan mile stones.
- Being 90% at clean eating brings results, being at 70% does not
- Be, Do , Have - Be the person you want to be, do the things that they do, then you will have the results that you want. For me, Be a lean, fit person.(For me this is visualization, picture that I am that person now - what does that look like? What do I need to be doing? as opposed to one day.. I would like to be a lean and fit person) Do the things that lean, fit people do (eat clean 90% of the time, workout hard and heavy, make choices ahead of time in challenging situations that will help you be successful in your goals) , then I will have the results that I am looking for.
- my hand strength limits what I want to be lifting. I just bough some versa straps and can't wait to give them a try!!

Learning lots and keeping on the path!!


No comments:

Post a Comment